OUR ENGINEERS SPECIALIZE IN CREATING CUSTOM THERMAL COATINGS FOR THE UNIQUE APPLICATIONS OUR CUSTOMERS REQUIRE. OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF DEVELOPS A MATERIALS COATING PROCESS TAILORED TO YOUR PROJECT’S NEEDS.
In the “Jobshop,” we can restore the dimensions of your part and enhance its performance with spray coatings that increase hardness, gripping surface, thermal barrier protection, and resistance to wear. APS specializes in coating solutions for parts that require custom applications, unique coating materials, or an accommodation of size. If the substrate can fit into our 10×11 foot door, we can process it.
- Atmospheric Plasma Spraying (APS)
- Mach II APS
- Hyper-Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF)
- Low-Pressure Plasma Spray (LPPS)
- Inert Chamber Plasma Spray
- Combustion Flame Spray (Oxygen & Acetylene)
- 400 series stainless steel on paper rotor drums
- High purity zinc coatings on sputtering targets used for the architectural glass industry
- Spinel coatings applied to molten aluminum probes
- Chrome oxide ceramic used on high output piston rod for epoxy industry
- Zirconia (YSZ) Ceramic used as a thermal barrier for the molten glass industry
High-temperature wear resistance, corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, chemical resistance, gripper coatings, and thermal barriers all benefit from specialized thermal coatings. Our engineers work with you to salvage, restore, and enhance large or specialty parts to save you from high costs and downtime. APS can process nearly any solid material: whether processed into wire, powder or rod form, that exhibits a liquid phase at atmospheric pressure, including incongruent melting systems. If we don’t carry your preferred coating material, we order or create
it for you.
READY TO GET STARTED?
APS restores worn parts and provides lasting protection that keeps equipment working. From Thermal sprays to Ceramic, Metallic, and CeraNode Coatings, APS has a solution. Get in touch today to see how APS can transform your business.